- Are you having doubts about this relationship?
- Do you feel you cannot get through to your partner?
- Do you feel shutdown, frustrated, or hurt by your partner?
- Are you feeling hopeless about your relationship?
- Are you at the end of your rope?
Before giving up, give this important relationship a chance.
We all hit roadblocks in our relationships. Seeing a therapist offers you a chance to talk about the stuck places, feel heard and understood. Come and see me and we’ll sort it out.
By taking this step to work through things, your bond can be revitalized!
The family therapy I offer is about opening doors to better understanding between all members of a family. I encourage the voices of everyone to be heard. Family therapy is about having a safe place to address and resolve problems, and to break down the walls of silence, fear, anger, and misunderstanding that get in the way of having good, close relationships. Coming to family therapy will help your family to change. Your family will experience connection and coherence.
Through this process, your family will:
- feel happier
- communicate more effectively
- realize love in your everyday lives
- strengthen relationships within and beyond the family
- face struggles and difficult decisions with open-mindedness
Take this step towards one another and relate in an open and safe way.